All experienced jumpers must follow and present the following:
- Be a current member of the United States Parachute Association (or country’s equivalent)
- Hold a license to appropriate skill level
- Present logbook, membership and equipment upon check-in
- Maintain equipment by FAA and USPA standards (i.e. Reserve repacked by certified FAA rigger every 180 days)
- Container must be equipped with an approved Automatic Activation Device (AAD)
- Be within USPA currency requirements
Individual Experienced Jump Rates
The prices below are for licensed, experienced jumpers with their own equipment.
|Super Otter Jump Ticket||for licensed, experienced jumpers to 13,500 feet||$25|
|Cessna Jump Ticket||for licensed, experienced jumpers (variable price per altitude)||$13 + $1 / 1,000 feet|
|Hop & Pop||for licensed, experienced jumpers from 7,000 feet||$16|
Gear Rental Rates
If you are currently renting gear, but order gear through us, we will provide your gear rental FREE until your new gear arrives!
|Gear Rental Rates||Description||Price|
|Rental Gear Per Jump||Per jump; packing not included||$25|
|Rental Gear by Day||For entire day rental; packing not included||$75|
If you order gear through us, we will provide your rental gear for FREE until your new gear arrives!
|Coach Jump||With a USPA Coach or Instructor; price is with your own equipment & per jump||$84|
|Coach Jump with Rental Gear||With a USPA Coach or Instructor; price includes gear rental & is per jump||$109|