Skydive New England is one of the few dropzones in the world with a comprehensive internship program that provides college students with academic credit. Over the course of nine weeks, interns rotate through three critical areas of dropzone operations in order to give students a well-rounded experience at a large skydiving facility.
A total of three interns are annually selected to join the program. Our interns are unpaid, but the hospitality and industry experience they glean is priceless. (Oh yeah, and the perks are sick.)
- July 5 – August 7, 2023
- 3-Week Rotations
- Retail & Customer Service
- Parachute Packing & Rigging
- Restaurant Operations & Management
- Free on-site bunkhouse lodging (must move in prior to start date)
- Free skydiving or AFF Program
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner when the café is open
- Free internet
For more information, read our Internship Overview. To apply, just complete our Internship Application form and attach your resume or CV. Get in touch with questions!