Tandem skydiving is today's most innovative and popular way of making that first jump!
Your adventure begins with a 30-minute ground school where you meet staff members
, view instructional videotapes, and get a general overview of your jump. You will learn how to exit the aircraft, freefall techniques, and body position during landing. Tandem jumping uses the dual instruction approach similar to learning how to fly an airplane, and your tandem instructor will be there to assist you through all phases of your skydive. The plane ride lasts about 15-20 minutes and the views from our dropzone are incredible. The ocean views of the majestic New England coastline and breathtaking New Hampshire mountains will surely enhance your experience.
to see what people are saying about Skydive New England
to see aerial views of Skydive New England
- Reservations are recommended. We are open 7 days a week so pick the day that works best for you. We ask that you leave a $75.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot in a tandem class. The deposit goes toward the balance of your skydive, which you pay on the day of your jump. You can use your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) by phone at 1-800-UGO-JUMP, or online.
- Plan to spend the day at the dropzone. Your class time is not necessarily your jump time. Remember, skydiving is a weather permitting sport. If you are unable to jump on your scheduled date due to the weather, we will issue you a raincheck which is good for 2 years.
- Wear comfy clothing and a good pair of sneakers.
- We supply all the equipment needed. We have the most up-to-date tandem and student equipment available in the world today. The instructors will give you personalized skydiving instruction using the most modern training techniques available. All skydiving instructors and parachute riggers are certified by the United States Parachute Association and the FAA, and average over 7,000 jumps each.
- You will jump from 14,000ft and the free-fall lasts for over a minute. You will reach speeds of up to 120 mph.
- Your parachute is rectangular in shape, similar to the wing of an airplane, and is completely controllable. Canopy rides last about 5-9 minutes, depending on how fast you like to fly your parachute.
- Weight limit is 240lbs.
- You must be 18 or older to skydive, so bring a picture ID.
Don't forget a video of your skydive!
One of our professional freefall videographers can jump right along with you and capture your jump on video! Not only will you have more fun on your skydive with a videographer along for the ride, your professionally edited package is the best quality product for video and stills then any other Drop Zone. You choose from USB Flash Drive or DVD format with a FREE CD of digital photographs too! That way, you can then share the thrill of your life with friends and family for years to come. Many return customers have said they wish they had gotten the video the first time!
DVD or USB Package from Skydive New England
DVD package includes:
- Fully Digital Video Productions
- Fully Digital HI Quality Still Photos
USB package includes:
- Video Rendered to an MPG 4 that is ready to upload to YouTube, be burned to a DVD or imported into your favorite editing program.
- Fully Digital HI Quality still photos
Either package may add:
- For a limited time Customes have the choice of having SNE upload their videos to YouTube for them at NO ADDITIONAL COST
Tandem jumping is such an incredible experience! You will get the high-speed thrill of freefall, followed by the serenity and beauty of the parachute ride. Once you are back on earth, you will receive a first jump certificate and all the necessary information on how to become a licensed skydiver. Whether you are planning to become a skydiver or just want to experience the thrill of skydiving, this is a great introduction into the exciting world of freefall skydiving!!!
Welcome To The Skies