First-Time Skydiving Experience
If skydiving is on your bucket list, you can make it happen without extensive hours in training!
If you are going to skydive for the first time, check out Skydive New England! We will train you to make your first tandem skydiving & freefall experience unforgettable. Your skydiving adventure begins with a 30-minute ground school where an instructor will teach you the role you’ll be playing in your life-changing experience! You’ll learn how to correctly exit the aircraft, maintain a stable body position, and land (get those feet up!). Once training is complete, it’s off to meet with your instructor (and new best friend) for the gear-up process and the ascent to jump altitude.
Tandem Skydiving Rates
|Tandem Skydive||Includes instruction, equipment, scenic plane ride & SKYDIVE!||$260||Book Now|
|Tandem Skydive - Mother's Day / Father's Day Special||
Discount for Moms & Dads
coupon codes- skydivemom, skydivedad
|Tandem Skydive Mil/Stu||With valid Student, Active/Res/Ret Military, or Veterans ID||$230||Book Now|
|Tandem Week Day Special||
Valid Mon/Thurs/Fri *Closed Tues/Wed
|Tandem Group of 10+||
Groups of 10 can save!
All 10 jumpers must show up for reservation to receive discount. Discount is applied upon arrival.
|Tandem Bday Rate||
Skydive on your bday
Must be on actual bday (if your bday is on a Tues/Wed we are closed, but you can come on Mon or Thurs). Price valid for bday jumper only, regular rates and other discounts will apply to all other group members.
After a 15 minute ride to 14,000 feet, your heart rate will quicken as the door opens and the rush of cool air enters the cabin. There’s nothing about walking towards the open door of an airplane that makes sense… but that’s what we’re going to do!
With your fight or flight instincts trying to resist what’s to come, you’ll arrive at the door of the aircraft where we’ll spend very little time! With a gentle rock and the count of READY… SET… GO… You’ll then exit the aircraft and descend at a rate of 1,000 feet every six seconds at a cool 120mph!
The coolest part? You won’t even feel like you’re falling! The nervous energy was left in the plane and it’s game on! Suddenly, you’re enjoying the ride of your life for a full 60 seconds of free fall!
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age to skydive (no exceptions).
- All guests must present a valid, government-issued, photo identification at check-in (driver’s license/passport).
- The maximum skydiving weight limit is 240lbs (including clothing and shoes).
- All guests must be capable of climbing onto a picnic table and jumping onto the ground without neededing assistance. This simulates the endurance and impact of a skydiving experience. If this is not something our guests our capable of, skydiving may be too aggressive and too much of an impact sport for them.
- Reservations are highly recommended.