Skydiving Reservation Questions
- What should I wear to skydive?
- Gym shoes – no sandals or boots
- Clothes you don’t mind getting grass stains on
- Bright colored shirt (for video/ photo purposes)
- Our facility is an outdoor facility. You may be outside for several hours on the day of your event, please dress accordingly
- Hot weather (70 degrees and above) – Active Wear – shorts and a tshirt – avoid short shorts (you may get raspberries on your legs sliding in your landing). Capri/yoga pants are a great alternative!
- Cooler weather (70 degrees and below) – dress in thin, light layers. It is much colder in free fall than on the ground. Start with a base layer of thermals under your clothes and then keep adding thin light layers depending on the temperature
- Bring your own gloves if under 60 degrees!
- Avoid bulky clothing that is hard to move around in
- Do I need a reservation to skydive?
Reservations are required at Skydive New England to help ensure we have space for all of our customers. Please contact us to book your appointment at (207) 339-1520.
- Is there a skydiving weight limit?
Yes, there are skydiving weight limits mainly in place for safety. At Skydive New England, the restrictions are as follows:
- Tandem Weight Limit: 240 pounds
- AFF Weight Limit: 225 pounds
*Height and weight proportions will be a factor in harness fit. No exceptions will be made for anyone over 240 lbs. Sometimes women 200-240 lbs do not fit in a harness depending on height.
- Is there a skydiving age requirement?
You must be at least 18 years old to go skydiving. Parents cannot sign for jumpers under 18 years of age under any circumstances. This rule applies to all skydiving facilities operating under United States Parachuting Association regulations.
We have no upper age limit. You are never too old to experience the thrill of skydiving! An 80th birthday is as good of a reason to skydive as an 18th birthday is!
We do require that all customers be in good physical condition to skydive. Can you climb up unassisted onto a picnic table and jump onto the ground? If so, then skydiving is for you! If not, skydiving may be too physically demanding for you.
- How far in advance should I schedule my skydive?
We recommend scheduling your jump about one week in advance. For groups, one to two weeks is best. You may call (207) 339-1520 for availability. We may have openings to jump today!
- How do I make a reservation to skydive?
Just call us at (207) 339-1520 or online reservations are available 24 hours a day!
- A Non-Refundable $75 deposit is required to hold reservation
- Your deposit never expires and is transferable to another party
- What time can I skydive?
We have scheduled classes five days a week Thursday-Monday. Your reservation is for a class time and we will try to get you in the air as quickly as possible after class. However, variables such as weather, class size, aircraft, etc. can affect what time your skydive will occur. Please plan on spending most of the day with us. On average, it can take about 4-5 hours from check-in to landing for a tandem skydive.
Note: Many students choose to camp out and enjoy our world-famous bonfire and nightlife! Tenting is free for tandem students.
- What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds at Skydive New England for any reason. However, all deposits/payments never expire and are transferable. In other words, if you cannot jump for any reason then you can reschedule for another day, or transfer your payment to anybody else who can jump.
- What is your cancellation policy?
We ask that you give us at least three (3) days to cancel or change a reservation. Canceling or rescheduling less than three (3) days before your class date will result in a $35 administrative fee. If cancelling on the same day as your reservation, the full $75 will be forfeited to cover your empty seat in the airplane. Please understand that our instructors have been scheduled to accommodate your reservation.
- Can you skydive in the rain?
We don’t cancel class due to weather conditions, so you are welcome to come out and be trained. If it’s raining or if the weather conditions do not improve throughout the day and we’re unable to jump, you will be issued a raincheck that does not expire. If you come back within the same jumping season, you do not have to take the tandem class again.
- Is there anything I need to bring for my skydive?
On the day of your jump, bring your photo ID, comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes, and extra money for food, video, t-shirts, etc.
- Is alcohol permitted while skydiving?
Alcohol and skydiving do not mix. If we have reason to believe you are hungover or inebriated, you will be denied the right to skydive and will not receive a refund.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any location on the drop zone by anyone while skydiving is taking place – even if you are not jumping. Violating this rule may result in you being asked to leave the property.
- I want to jump with my friend, can we both be on the same plane?
Anywhere from one to five tandem jumpers may be on a plane. We cannot guarantee that any group will get to be on the same plane, but we will try our best!
- What are Skydive New England prices?
Please see the skydiving pricing table below.
Tandem Skydiving Rates
|Tandem Skydive||Includes instruction, equipment, scenic plane ride & SKYDIVE!||$255||Book Now|
|Tandem Skydive Mil/Stu||With valid Student, Active/Res/Ret Military, or Veterans ID||$230||Book Now|
|Tandem Skydive - Mother's Day / Father's Day Special||
Discount for Mom's & Dad's
coupon codes- momskydives, dadskydives
|Tandem Week Day Special||
May & June, Excludes Holidays
Valid Mon/Thurs/Fri *Closed Tues/Wed
|Tandem Group of 10+||
Groups of 10 can save!
All 10 jumpers must show up for reservation to receive discount. Discount is applied upon arrival.
|Tandem Bday Rate||
Skydive on your bday
Must be on actual bday (if your bday is on a Tues/Wed we are closed, but you can come on Mon or Thurs). Price valid for bday jumper only, regular rates and other discounts will apply to all other group members.
- Can you accommodate groups?
We can accommodate groups of up to 70+ people. For groups of 10 or more jumpers, please make reservations at least two weeks ahead of time.